THIS IS PART 2 of 2 of the report series: Indigo Adults and Their Energy Field
Through our interactions with people (especially for “givers”), both indigo adults and muggles tend to leave energy behind as we, in physical form, keep going through life.
In the last post, I wrote about how to clear all energy that is not your own. In this post I write about how to call back your own energy that you might have left behind through your daily interactions with people.
Before I go on, I just want to note that this probably sounds a lot worse than it actually is.
None of us deliberately leave energy behind, nor do most people deliberately “tap” or steal our energy, and often the process of leaving energy behind is not terribly detrimental to our lives.
But think of those times that you had an emotionally exhausting conversation, perhaps an argument, or sat in traffic for three hours while running late for an appointment (yes, the highways have a collective consciousness that effect you and that you can effect through intention).
It could even be an instance where you were at a social gathering like a party and got into a long and pleasant conversation with another person. Even though the experience was pleasant, there was still a energy exchange, and most likely the two individuals in conversation walked away with a bit of each others’ “stuff”.
It is important to do this work, not only for health reasons and not only if you consider yourself an empath or have a psychic mind, but because as you become more sensitive your energy field and the energy field of others, you will become aware of the impact on your physical and emotional body of carrying around outside energy.
Here’s an example: You are hanging out with your best friend who has a huge craving for cheese fries. Your friend has wanted cheese fries for weeks. S/he may or may not state this craving. Let’s say s/he doesn’t. You guys hang out, and then afterward you get this strange hankering for cheese fries, even though you’ve never had an interest in them before in your life.
That craving that you are having actually belongs to your friend. You are carrying around that energy from hanging out. The best thing to do is to clear the energy (as described in the my last post) and you will find that the craving will quickly dissipate. (sometimes it will take a few clearings if the connection between you and the other person is very strong.)
In doing this work, do not think that the people and places that you are interacting with are contaminating you and that you should no longer spend time with people.
Absolutely continue to interact. That’s part of being human and is a tremendously beneficial part of our lives.
This work is done so that we may gradually learn to have better, deeper interactions with people because our own energy fields will be clear as we go through life.
This will allow us to get closer, but still stay separate (unless we want to merge, which will be discussed in a different report.)
If you feel your energy not staying clear, imagine the bubble and shield from the first exercise here on TheIndigoAdults.com, but also put a bubble and shield around the other person. This will reinforce the separation of energy.
HOW TO CALL YOUR OWN ENERGY BACK TO YOU FIELD:
- Do the grounding/clearing exercise from the first post.
- On the band of energy connecting the top of you head to the heavens, imagine just above your violet ball of energy (crown chakra… this is described in the first post) there is another ball of energy. It is a golden light color that looks like the sun.
- Either mentally our out loud, state that you are calling all energy of your own back to your field. Something like, “I command all energy of my own to return to me now.” Even better: “I command all energy that serves the greatest good for all return to me now.”
- Imagine the sun above you grow in size and becoming brighter. Perhaps you will recall specific interactions in which you felt a bit of an energy drain. Visualize that energy drain now returning to that sun above your head.
- When you are feeling that you have drawn back all of your energy, you should have a giant sun above your head. Take a deep breath in and allow that sun to now slide down onto your head. The sun oozes onto you, starting with your head and dripping down slowly until it reaches your feet, covering all of your body. The sun might have a honey-like consistency and should really great as it covers you.
- When you feel complete, take a few deep breaths. Feel the energetic radiance emanating from your being.
Indigo Adults, children and others… please leave feedback on this exercise in the comments are below. I would love to know how it worked for you and how you think it can be improved upon.